When you initiate a coaching process, you create an opportunity to discover new paths to your goals. Based on your business goals you will transform the way you handle your career and everyday work-life.
You will be met by a mix of challenge, support and feedback that aims to create the greatest possible impact and behavioral change.
To ensure anchoring of your coaching in the organization, the immediate management or board should be involved in the coaching process. This is done on the basis of EMCC Code of Ethics.
Typical goals for coaching:
- Improve personal commitment and job satisfaction
- Gain success in a new job or role
- Build or develop ability to lead others
- Career development / progress
- Increase personal performance and impact
- Relieve stress or burnout